On this page, you’ll find the explanation and the solution to the common problems that you might get while using ArduinoJson.
- Why can’t I use
- I found a memory leak in the library!
- Why is the input modified?
- Why does the output contain garbage?
- Why is the output incomplete?
- The serialized document contains
nullinstead of a string 🆕
call of overloaded 'println(...)' is ambiguous
invalid conversion from 'const char*' to 'char*' [-fpermissive]
no matching function for call to 'makeString(const int&)'
no matching function for call to 'BasicJsonDocument::BasicJsonDocument()'
DynamicJsonBuffer/StaticJsonBuffer is a class from ArduinoJson 5
macro "min" passed 3 arguments, but takes just 2