CAUTION: SLIPPERY FLOORThe Arduino Library Manager installs the ArduinoJson version 6 by default.
However, using version 5 is highly recommended because version 6 is still in beta stage.
Open the Arduino Library Manager and make sure that ArduinoJson version 5 is installed.
- Explains how to install the library.
- Deserialization tutorial
- Contains a detailed guide on how to parse a JSON document using the library.
- Serialization tutorial
- Contains a detailed guide on how to generate a JSON document using the library.
- API Reference
- Contains a detailed description of each function of the library.
- Contains Frequently Asked Questions, and the answers.
- Contains complete programs that shows how to use ArduinoJson in various situations.
- Memory model
- Explains how the memory is managed in the library.
- Avoiding Pitfalls
- Describes common misconceptions and frequents mistakes.
- Bag of Tricks
- A collection of useful techniques to accomplish unusual things with ArduinoJson.
- External resources
- Contains links to articles about ArduinoJson.
- Upgrading from ArduinoJson 3
- Explains how to upgrade code written for ArduinoJson version 3 to version 5.
- Upgrading to ArduinoJson 6
- Explains how to upgrade code written for ArduinoJson version 5 to version 6.