Here are the common ways to install ArduinoJson.
Option 1: Use the Arduino Library Manager
Recommendation: Use this method if you use Arduino 1.6.x or newer.
- Open the Arduino Library Manager
- Search for “ArduinoJson”
- Select the version: 5.13.5
- Click install.
Option 2: Download the single header
Recommendation: Use this method if you don’t use Arduino.
- Download ArduinoJson-v5.13.5.h
- Save the file alongside with your
Option 3: Clone the repository
Recommendation: Use this method if you want to make a Pull Request or use features that have not been released yet.
- Run the command
git clone https://github.com/bblanchon/ArduinoJson.git
- Configure your compiler to add the folder
ArduinoJson/src/to the list of include folders (
-I /path/to/ArduinoJson/src/on GCC command line)