Subject to changeVersion 6 is currently in beta, so the API
Unless you need the new features of version 6 (e.g. MessagePack), please use version 5.
Version 6 should stay in beta stage until the end of 2018.
This is the detailed documentation of every class and function of the ArduinoJson library. Some parts have been simplified to be easier to understand, so if you look at the source code, you might see some differences.
- Stores a collection of key-value pair where each key is a string and each value is a
- Stores any kind of value allowed in a JSON document:
float, array, object…
JSON serialization / deserialization
MessagePack serialization / deserialization
Compile time configuration
- Defines the default nesting limit
- Controls the support of the Arduino
- Controls the support of Flash strings
- Controls the support of the
- Controls the exponentiation of small floating-point values
- Controls the exponentiation of large floating-point values
- Selects the storage type for floating-point values
- Selects the storage type for integral values
- Tells which version of ArduinoJson is installed
- Allows to insert preformatted pieces of JSON or MsgPack in a document